As an organisation, whatever your size, you face critical data protection choices today. You need to mitigate risks for your business by providing reliable backup and recovery services, while also reducing operating costs. You may need help when it comes to protecting your server and PC data, which is where Cloud Assist can help you.
You may currently have a backup solution in place. How certain are you that this is functioning reliably and consistently, backing up all of your essential company data? What would happen if your office is lost through fire or inaccessible for weeks through flooding? Do you have the ability to go back in time to a previous version of a file? Now is the time to review your backup strategy and consider the many benefits of an automated offsite backup solution using cloud technologies
Today, "the cloud" is very much in vogue, and you may be curious about how best to integrate cloud technologies into your IT environment. Your best strategy is to find a partner with the expertise and experience to provide secure cloud services, with no additional hardware or software investment. With over six years of solid experience delivering cloud-based solutions, Cloud Assist has a proven track record as the cloud solution provider that you can rely on.
The Need for Better Data Protection
Most organisations have a serious challenge...their data is out of control! The staggering rate of data growth is making it increasingly difficult and expensive for businesses to manage their storage and backups. Perhaps more alarming is the movement of data away from more easily protected centralised servers.
Many organisations maintain remote offices and mobile workers with laptops, exposing corporate data to many threats every day. Compounding these challenges, your business may also face the hurdles of compliance with industry or government regulations. Businesses are looking for better data protection solutions while they can focus on their core business. However, they are understandably reluctant to invest more in onsite hardware and software, or staff to achieve the data protection they need. Instead, they are turning to skilled and responsible partners to fulfil their data protection requirements.
Data Shepherd Solution Offerings
Depending on the state of your current IT systems and IT abilities, it may be necessary to baseline your data protection by way of a small take-on project. This can be as simple as installing the backup client on all computers and configuring the automated backup job. However, it may be necessary to carry out a full data audit to identify exactly where all your critical business data resides to ensure your organisation is fully protected.
Data Shepherd Workstation Edition brings the power of the cloud to your business. Securely backup, synchronise, and access data between teams of 2 - 100 safeguarding your most valuable data. Powered by storage options from cloud leaders Rackspace and Amazon, Data Shepherd gives you everything your business needs in one simple package.
- Robust online backup to protect your critical files that may be distributed across your organisation
- Consistency through automatic backup with unlimited storage
- Share files between multiple computers from anywhere which makes it easy to access and sync your files through our secure website or our USB version that you can carry with you
- Users can instantly sync documents and changes with others so the entire workgroup has access to the latest files right on their local computer - even when they are offline
- Network drive functionality gives users a secure place to store and share files as if they were already on their computers. Easily control and limit access for each user
- Our unique Backup Vault feature makes backups more efficient and reduces storage costs with compressions and a server-grade de-duplication technology that prevents users from backing up the same data twice
- Secure AES-254 encryption
- Version Control and more...
Call us nowto protect your priceless data.