Cloud Assist have partnered with a leading discount utility company since 2008. You probably haven't heard of them before. That's because they don't spend their customers' money on advertising. They rely on businesses like ours to tell other people about them. And then they pass the money they save by not advertising on to their customers, by charging less for their services.
The Utility Warehouse Discount Club for Business has been providing low-cost utilities to businesses across the UK since 2005. They are operated by Telecom Plus PLC, a major British company listed on the London Stock Exchange and licensed by Ofgem. Telecom Plus was named Company of the Year at the highly prestigious PLC awards in 2009 and was also named Best Telecommunications PLC at the UK Stock Market Awards in 2011 and 2012.
In order to maintain the lowest possible prices to more than 400,000 existing customers, the Utility Warehouse does not spend anything on advertising their services. They don't need to - they rely on highly satisfied customers to tell their friends, family and business colleagues about them.
Unlike many other utility suppliers, the Utility Warehouse's award-winning customer service centre is located right here in the UK. So, should you need to contact them, you can rest assured that you will be speaking with a highly trained adviser who will deal with your query personally, professionally and as quickly as possible.
As a member of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club for Business, you could benefit from:
- save up to 80% on your landline call charges
- free calls to other Club members
- Broadband from £10 a month
- cheaper gas and electricity - no minimum contract term
- CashBack on your business expenses and personal petrol
- Three great value Mobile phone bundles
- supplementary phone lines from just £2 per month
- great value on freephone and special rate numbers
- Award-winning customer service
- all your utilities on one convenient monthly bill!
Call us now to slash your office costs and get all your utilities on one bill.